Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Feedback Mechanism of Universe For Your Magical Life...!!


Everything has a frequency,everything! Every word has 
a frequency, every sound, every color, every tree, animal, plant, 
Health, disease, plenty of money, a lack of money, success 
and failure all have frequencies. Every event, situation, and 
circumstance has a frequency. Even your name has a frequency. 
But the real name of your frequency is what you are feeling! 
And whatever you're feeling is bringing everything into your 
life that's on a similar frequency to you. 
When you are feeling happy, and you keep feeling 
happy, then only happy people, circumstances, and events 
can come into your life. If you feel stressed, and you keep 
feeling stressed, then only more stress can come into your life
through people, circumstances, and events. You have seen this 
happen when you've been rushing because you're running late. 
Rushing is a negative feeling, and as surely as the sun shines, 
when you rush and feel the fear of being late, you bring every delay and obstacle into your path. It's the law of attraction 

Do you see how important it is that you feel good before 
you begin your day? If you don't take the time to feel good, 
then you can't receive good things in your day. And once 
negative things come, it takes far more effort to change them, because once they're in front of you, you really believe in them.

It is much easier to take the time to feel good so that 
they don't come in the first place. You can change anything in 
your life by changing the way you feel, (Your Subconscious mind will do it)

Watch the Movie of Your Life! 

Life is magical! What happens in one day of your life is 
more magical than any fantasy movie you can see, but you 
have to look at what is happening with the same concentration 
as when you watch a movie. If you're watching a movie and 
you get distracted with a phone call or you fall asleep, you 
miss what happens. It's the same thing with the movie of your 
life that is constantly showing on the screen of your day. If you are walking around asleep and you're not alert, you miss themessages and synchronicities that are constantly speaking to you, guiding and directing you in your life! 
Life is responding to you. Life is communicating with you . 
There are no accidents or coincidences: every single thing has 
a frequency, and when anything comes into your life, it means 
it's on the same frequency as you are. Everything you see -every sign, color, person, object - everything you h ear, every 
circumstance and event is on your frequency. 
"So astounding are the facts in this connection that 
it would seem as though the Creator himself had 
electrically designed this planet . " 

You know that when you ' re driving and you see a police 
car, you suddenly become more alert. There is a reason that 
you saw the police car and most likely it is telling you, "Be 
more alert!" Seeing the police car may mean even more to you, but you have to ask the question "What is this telling me?" to receive the answer. Police represent law and order, so the police car may be a message of something that's out of order in your life, such as you forgot to call your friend back, or you didn't thank someone for something. 
When you hear an ambulance siren, what is it sayin g 
to you? Is it telling yo u to be grateful for your health?

You are being given messages and feedback constantly, 
and you have been receiving these messages all your life! 
Whenever I hear something, even if they are words from a 
conversation of two strangers who are standing near me, if 
I can hear their words, their words have meaning in my life. 
Their words are a message for me, they're relevant to me, and they're giving me feedback on my life. If I am traveling and I notice a sign and I read the words, those words have meaning for me, they're a message for me, and they're relevant to me. They're relevant to me because I am on the same frequency as they are. If I were on a different frequency, I wouldn't notice 
the sign, and I wouldn't be in earshot of a conversation. 
Every single thing that surrounds me in my day is speaking 
to me, giving me constant feedback and messages. If I notice 
that the people around me aren't as happy or smiling as much 
as they were, I know my feeling frequency has dropped, and 
immediately I think of things I love , one after the other, until 
I feel happier.